Monday 10 January 2011

Minute 18 magic

Today I completed 4 miles after work in 33 minutes. I ran it at easy pace with iPod. It was completed before tea on my treadmill at home. I felt good once I had started, but there's something about minute 18 of a run when I click into bliss mode and all is well with the world.

I knew today would be busy, as I was working an hour away and had a very early start, but I made a definite time to run and stuck to it and asked my lovely husband to help with the logistics.

The run was uneventful but brilliant in its own pure way.

There was no scenery or conversation, just the simplicity of one foot infront of the other, the space for thinking and no other demands, confirming my opinion that I love running and the peace it brings to a chaotic life.

Thank-you Janathon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Winchester

No comments:

Post a Comment